Tuesday 1 February 2011

Photographs of Bjork

I thought i'd include these images as this is the kind of atmosphere i'm imagining in my photographs, i'm considering creating scenes in the woods behind my house in Hastings, perhaps a bedroom scene outide-  for 'Isobel' as the music reminds me of dreams and the surreal. I could hang objects from the branches, such as clocks to represent time and sleep, I could also create trees and costumes for people out of cardboard so there are realistic and fantastical elements.

Need to consider that anything seen as strange or odd is what I want to be working towards to appeal to her target audience.



Consider scale,


                                                                  Shape, texture,


                            
                                                                 digital or S.L.R?
                                                          Colour or black and white film?

No comments:

Post a Comment