Tuesday 1 February 2011

Diesel Brief

For the new project, i've chosen to work on the Diesel brief, the artists i've been considering include Foals, Bjork, Infected Mushroom and Phil Thornton. From these I have decided to work on creating two illustrated responses for Bjork to two of the following tracks, i'm undecided on which ones to choose!

Hidden Place, Isobel, Play Dead & Immature

Bjorks music appeals to me the most as she is my favourite artist and i find her stuff truly inspirational, unique and full of wonderful lyrics and imagery. After experimenting with paint by listening and painting to her music, I figured that was a pretty conventional approach so I have decided to use photography as a medium and create scenes in natural surroundings to try and capture the spirituality and nature within her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment