Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Other Art Fair

My friend Rohan was an exhibitor at The Other Art Fair, a new show next to The OXO Tower in Southbank.
The websites description: 'London's newest art fair that provides a fresh, open platform to connect art buyers of all tastes and experience directly with young, emerging artists before they are signed.'


The exhibition was nuts! I went along to help him out for a day, it was more inspirational than I could have imagined and I met some wicked artists and saw some brilliant work, here I've included photographs of the stuff which I found most attractive and pretty or conceptually interesting. This post would be ridiculously long if I stuck in all 200 odd images...


I have included the link to the website although it is no longer on. 
http://www.theotherartfair.com/


   
Tahnee Lonsdale


She was one of my favourites, her use of colour and marks combined with her abstract distinctive style really amazed me! I fell in love with her paintings...







Lyndsay Martin










Delphine Lebourgeois 





The wonderful spectacular Rohan Samuel
(...to be updated)







No comments:

Post a Comment