Here are my final images:
End pages - there are four of these, two at the front, two at the back
Finito! Overall I am happy with the result of my book, i think i accomplished what i set out to do which is create a whimsical story for children based of a realistic issue to attempt to educate whilst still appeal to their imagination. Unfortunately i ran out of time to get it professionally printed so i did it myself by printing onto decent paper, then mounting these print outs on folded a3 paper and cutting it down to size before sewing it together. The parts i'm most pleased with are the change between colour to black and white, i think this adds the sense of losing something significant to this world and the affects this would have, i chose to illustrate this section from page12 by taking four countries and showing what would happen to those places if al the honey bees really did disappear as they do so in the story ive written, this would show the audience what other countries rely on so i think i have bought some culture into it also. if i could improve my book i would probably redo the covers, add more facts to the pages at the back and get it properly rprinted. Alo i think more exciting things could be happening on the page, such as small details that would interest the kids reading it like bees flying around the sky on motorbikes, or something.